I am curious about the human story so my photography is focused on people around the world. My presentation Jan. 23rd, 2018 at The Longhaus has been curated to show the way observing people via photography tells the human story.
The images will be grouped to show various ways photography illustrates stories about the human condition:
- The human condition within 1/250th of a second
- Ambiguity and the what we can learn from looking at peoples backs
- The person as a character within a dramatic setting
- A sense of the person within the portrait
- The role a person plays in the story of a place.
January 23 at 5:30 The Longhaus,
1878 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)-952-8279 (Sarasota area code)
See you at The Longhaus, Wayne Eastep